Welcome to Tama Vet Hospital!
Thank you for choosing us as your other family's doctor! We pride ourselves in our customer service and are confident you will be satisfied with your pet's care. A little bit about us, we offer a wide range of services including (but not limited to): Dental health care, Parasite screenings, Emergency Services, In House diagnostic equipment, CT Machine, Preventative Health Care, Geriatric/Adult/Pediatric Care and more! We are open 365 days a year with very convenient hours so you can have a peace of mind knowing we have a very flexible schedule for those unexpected moments. Our goal is to simplify your pet's condition into understandable terms so that you can make the best educated decision for pet's health. We look forward to meeting you!
Reading Materials and Wellness Plans
We encourage you to checkout our reading material so you can prepare your questions prior to your appointment! You will also find our wellness plans appropriate to your pet's life stages. Our goal is to provide your pet the longest and healthiest life possible for your companion
Click Here If you have adopted a New Puppy
Click Here If you have adopted a New Kitten
Click Here If you have a Dog between 1-7 years of age:
Click Here If you have a Cat between the ages of 1-7 years of age:
Click Here If you have a Senior Dog older than 7 years of age:
Click Here If you have a Senior Cat older than 7 years of age:
What to expect with our COVID-19 Protocol
Protecting the health and well-being of our team, our shared clients and patients, and the community is, as always, our priority. We ask that you continue to abide by our protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate the confidence you place in us to serve as your other family doctor. Here is what you can expect when you come in for your appointment:
1. Please call us when you arrive.
2. We will have a team member check you in by telephone or through the passenger side window in order to maintain social distancing.
3. The team member will then take your pet into the hospital for the physical examination.
4. The doctor will call you about the findings and recommended treatment.
5. We will perform the services that you approve and bring your pet back to your car.
6. Payment can be collected by telephone or we can take your card and bring your receipt out.